Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bee Green and Chocolate Card

Happy Patrick's Day to all!   Today I'm concentrating on green makes and stuff suitable for celebrating or present giving.
Here is a little (2" or 50mm in diameter) Paddy's Day Brooch I have made.  It combines all my favourite crafts: Crochet/Jewellery making/Embroidery in the one item.



Now for a card that is a present and that also continues the green theme:   I have adapted the Tea-light card so that it "carries" a bar of Butlers Mint Truffle Chocolate.  The ribbon comes from Poundland; the card from Kanban; the insert paper and sentiment stamp from Papermania; the flowers are my own Scrappy flowers made from machine embroidery left overs!

I would like to enter this in the Tuesday Taggers  "Chocolate Therapy" challengehttp://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2011/03/chocolate-therapy.html
Thats all for today -  dont forget to enter and maybe WIN my blog candy!
Happy Paddy's Day!
Geraldine x

6 comments:

  1. Happy St Patricks Day too you. Fabulous creations Gersaldine, your flowers are so pretty, brooch and the ones on yolur card. Look stunning with the lovely papers and colour combo. Have a lovely day! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St Patricks Day to you too! Gorgeous crochet brooch Geraldine! So many different techniques! Beautiful card too! Have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St Patricks Day, Geraldine. Love the tea light card, you're really good at making those. :) Love the brown and the green together. The brooch is beautiful as well. Gorgeous. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card perfect for the TioT challenge. Thank you for joining us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations yet again Geraldine & I love the card !!
    BTW I have left you a little something on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful brooch! And very pretty card! :)
    xxJenn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...