Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spooky Stuff and October Makes for By the Cute and Girly

This month at By the Cute and Girly challenge blog the theme is SPOOKY!   My 1st makes are 3 Halloween door hangers using embellishments from my Etsy shop and black and orange beaded crochet trimming for extra effect.
  A little clothespeg (clothespin) witch with her cat and broomstick.  All you need to make this is a tiny amount of fabric and felt for her cloak and hat.
The MAD crochet item...its a toilet roll cover with added spiders for true bathroom horrors.
Close up of 2 of the door hangers.
The Spooky challenge is open until the end of the month so you could get cracking making some scarey/spooky Halloween treats, enter and win some great prizes!
Geraldine x

3 comments:

  1. Oh Geraldine -you know how much i love your makes - especially the loo roll holder lol! Thanks for such fab makes for my spooky challenge
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are stunning.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great makes! I especially love the toilet roll cover with those cute spiders. And I also have to THANK YOU for the super cute tea light card. I was so happy, I had a bad day and you really brightened my day with that card. :) Great idea with the chocolate too, I really have to try that one out. I love that design paper you used and the stamp. Super sweet of you. Thanks again. :) Hugs Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...