Monday, October 15, 2012

Another Pink Gem card and Blog hop Reminder

Back again to remind everyone of By the Cute and Girly's Birthday Blog hop.  Details of prizes, rules and DT creations can be found HERE
I was lucky to get two images from my sponsor Pink Gem Designs and here is the card I made with their Steampunk Owl digi:
I used Bo Bunny Timepiece papers on Kraft cardstock, TH sprockets and gears die, a stick pin decorated with beads and wire and two metal bead caps that I hammered flat and filled their "petals" with black Stickles.  The grey/silver centres are Papermania Dewdrops (used them on owl's hat also).  The sentiment is machine embroidered on calico.  I have discovered how to do wonky writing on the emb machine so beware of wonky sentiments on everything!
Yes, it seems that I have had to make a lot of men's cards this year - this card was for OH's 60th birthday last week.  It would be lovely to sit down and make pretty pretty cards and stuff but life is not all lace 'n feathers.
Apologies for not blogging much recently.  I have been sick on and off for the last 2 weeks and can barely crawl at the mo...have had to shut down my Etsy shop for the time being....only doing this post 'cause I have to lol!
Finally, please don't forget to enter the BTC&G Birthday Blog Hop - there are 15 fantastic prizes to be won (including selection boxes of goodies from my Etsy shop!)
Ger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...